Copper is metal copper or copper alloy mainly constructed for people to use a variety of wire, pipe, plate, copper foil, copper rod. Generally speaking, copper alloys and brass are used to roll the most copper materials, as well as the highest frequency of use. Commonly used copper mainly has copper plate, copper wire, copper bar, copper tube copper foil. The biggest characteristic of copper is that it is more resistant to corrosion, can be used in a humid environment, and is not easy to rust, more durable. And the plasticity of copper is also very good, suitable for the production of precision instrument parts. The company's high quality copper, sales wide, welcome to buy.
|Grade list of copper and copper alloys by country|
|oxygen free copper||TU1||2.0076||C10200||C1020R||C103|
|Vacuum oxygen free copper||E-Cu58||TU00||c1020||6N|
|Silver copper||TAg 0.1||CuAg 0.1||C10400||C1040||CuAg 0.1|
|pure copper||TU2||OF-Cu58||C10100||C1011||C101||CW008A||copper oxide|
|T2||SW——copper||C11000||C1100||C101||copper - FRHC|
|TP2||SF-Cu||C12200||C1220||C106||CW024A||copper - DHP|
1. Light weight, good thermal conductivity, high low temperature strength. Often used in the manufacture of heat exchange equipment (such as condenser, etc.). It is also used for assembling cryogenic pipes in oxygen equipment. Small diameter of copper pipe is often used to transport the pressure of the liquid (such as lubrication system, oil pressure system, etc.) and used as an instrument pressure tube.
2. Copper pipe with strong, corrosion resistant characteristics, and become modern contractors in all residential commercial housing water pipeline, heating, cooling pipe installation of the first choice.
3. Copper melts many advantages in one: it is strong, has the high strength of general metals; Compare general metal at the same time easy bend, easy twist, not easy crack, not easy break, have certain antifreeze heave and anti-impact ability, because this is the copper conduit in the water supply system in the building once installation, use safety and reliability, need not maintain and maintain even.
Copper bar is a kind of non-ferrous metal processing bar, has good processing properties, high electrical conductivity.
1. In terms of architectural modeling, the elongation performance of copper is the best among architectural metal materials.
2. It is a non-combustible material with fire resistance.
3. "Patina" this layer of protective film is stable and has automatic repair function. It is in the highly corrosive atmospheric environment, copper plate will form a strong, non-toxic passivation protective layer, commonly known as "patina".
Copper pipe is the first choice of modern contractors in all residential commercial housing water pipe, heating, refrigeration pipe installation.
1. Brass bar Mainly used for manufacturing precision instruments, ship parts, gun shells, auto parts, medical parts, electrical parts and all kinds of mechanical supporting materials, automotive synchronizer gear ring and so on.
2. Purple copper bar Mainly used for making electric and thermal conductivity equipment.
3. Bronze bar It is mainly used for motor commutator, collector ring, high temperature switch, electrode, roller, gripper of welding machine, brake disc and disc used in bimetal form and other parts requiring high heat conduction, conductivity and high heat strength.
4. White copper bar Used as structural materials and important high resistance and thermocouple alloys.
1. Red Copper A large number of manufacturing wire, cable, brush, electrical spark corrosion corrosion copper and other requirements of good electrical conductivity products and chemical industry.
2. Brass Sheet It can be used for corrosion resistant parts on ships and parts and conduits with medium contact such as steam and oil.
Copper condensing tube, mold copper tube, air conditioning copper tube, all kinds of extruded, drawn (reverse extrusion) red copper tube, iron white copper tube, brass tube, bronze tube, white copper tube, beryllium copper tube, tungsten copper tube, phosphorus bronze tube, aluminum bronze tube, tin bronze tube, imported red copper tube, etc.
H59, H59-1, H59-2, H59-3, H60, H60-2, H62, H63, H65, H68, H70, H80, H90; C1100, C1020, C2680, C2800, C2600, C2801, C5191, C5210, C2200, C7521, C7541, C17200, C1070, C7701, QSN6.5-0.1, QSN8-0.3, QSN4-0.3, BZn18- 18, BZn15-20, CuBe2, etc.
sheet copper(TU1, TU2 oxygen free copper and Tag0.1,Tag0.03);brasssheet(H62，H65，H68，H70);
bronze sheet(QSn6.5-0.1，QSn7-0.2);white copper(BFe10-1-1,BFe30-1-1)
Tel: 0086-021-57629806Leave Message